Saturday, August 21, 2010

At work, I've become the social pariah due to be fake nail result ing from my medical problem.?

I took Depakote to ridden me of having repeated what I just said all of the time in '04. I was on 6 meds since '02 due to other epileptic problems. Depakote caused me to hallucinate, lose weight %26amp; balance, stare a lot, forget quickly, have to clear my throat a lot and stare a lot.


I had been keeping this problem from coworkers because I felt that they'd blow it out of proportion---especially with the hallucination.


I didn't know what to do with my 2 obliterated nails and wear fake ones.( I'm going to check out a salon.) Two coworkers, with whom I do the bars, saw me without one nail when I couldn't get the glue out and hell broke loose. For the last 4 or 5 days, customers and the staff have been laughing. However, I haven't let that stop me from working.


The customersWh laugh with their kids. Can you beleive that?


Some of the coworkers are actually snubbing me for this. It makes no sense. It's not as I was tight with them anyway.


IAt work, I've become the social pariah due to be fake nail result ing from my medical problem.?
I am proud of you. Just facing up to your predicament and going to work is a major achievement.





I would focus on what I have overcome rather than what people perceive that I have become.





Who you are is not defined by other people's perceptions of you. Their perceptions are skewed by their own self-doubts.





Continue to be strong. The best way to eliminate your problems at work is to accept the perceptions for what they are and instead of shrinking back, become more helpful and pleasant. Go out of your way to help the very people you are giving you a hard time.





You will be rewarded in the long term for your positive outlook.At work, I've become the social pariah due to be fake nail result ing from my medical problem.?
I am so sorry for the rudeness of these people, and especially parents who are teaching their children the same thing. It is also possible that you may be a bit sensitive to your condition. if I were in your situation I would ask all your so called friends to gather around. Then explain that you have been on medication which has cause a problem with your nail, also explain that you have


epilepsy and on occasion you ';space out'; they do not have to do anything you will snap out of it.


You do not need to tell them what medication you are taken (None of their business) You did say what you do, but remember that your condition might cause you or someone else danger. It always helps to education people about your condition and to show them that you are still the same loving person.

No comments:

Post a Comment