Saturday, August 21, 2010

Growing nails problem?

Ok i have short nails and when i try to grow them they do grow but im addicted to biting them whatever the matter..


Is there anythin that can stop me from biting them?


And if there is can you tell me where to buy it from?





Thanks so much!Growing nails problem?
I tend to bite my nails as well and you can go to Walgreen's and buy this clear stuff for your nails. looks like nail polish feels wet when u apply it to the nails surface and when u put your nails in your mouth it tastes nasty . I also buy this nutra nail stuff to help my nails grow. try it it works for me.Growing nails problem?
same but i stopped


its a habit u needa get out of


what i did was paint my nails like EVERY DAY


because i tend ot bite the nail polish off then chew my nails


so the nail polish helped just apply it every day n u wil get outta tha habbit or biting ur nails
www.quitnailbiting.com





Its hard but you need self control. Check a drugstore to see if there's anything on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment