Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I drive a Nissan 350z and always get nails in my tires, does anyone have this problem?

Yes on my Skyline, nails glass bottles, cans and a car full of scratches pleasure


of having a decent car. iam afraid.I drive a Nissan 350z and always get nails in my tires, does anyone have this problem?
Stop working at a nail factory...I drive a Nissan 350z and always get nails in my tires, does anyone have this problem?
Tires are the only thing on a car that are so susceptible to failure the factory gives you an extra one in the trunk. My Bridgestone pontenzas act like magnets if there are sheet metal screws I get them in my tires too. Nail attraction is directly proportioned to the cost of the tire a $29.00 tire almost never picks up nails and a $345 tire will get nails on the way home from the tire store. New developments new housing and areas where there was roofing being done. One realitor I knew could not keep tires on her car.
I dont really thing it has to do with your 350z, just try not runnin crap over...duh...
LOL Just yesturday i got a cement screw in my real driver tire. Thats the third one this month. I get them alot on that same tire. Its ok though, im about to buy new tires. I realized it happened alot if you have summer performance tires as compared to like a truck that has really nubby tires. The flatter surface really turns them over.
No, I don't drive through lumber yards and hardware stores.
Nope, our streets are kept clean.


It has nothing to do with tires or the car. It has to do with where you drive.
lol...is your car a magnet
someone is hating on u by putting nails in your tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment