Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a problem with biting my nails. How can i stop it. Its a bad habit?

i always bite my nailsI have a problem with biting my nails. How can i stop it. Its a bad habit?
Perhaps wearing gloves might be a useful option.





If you can keep your teeth busy, so you won't have time to bite your nails, might perhaps be another option. Plenty of chewing gum all day long to keep your teeth busy.I have a problem with biting my nails. How can i stop it. Its a bad habit?
I did this. I got an electric nail file and kept it handy, got some super glue and used Sally Hansen nail growth polish. Keep your nails smooth so you don`t have anything that your teeth can get a hold of. Good luck, it won`t take very long.
same problem :D i will keep an eye ont his question haha

No comments:

Post a Comment