Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail Polish problem?

I kinda think im addicted to painting my nails..ive never really liked it before but recently ive gotten to the point to where ill paint my left hand all one color and throughout the day if i decide i dont like the color and ill start to scratch it off...not only that but ill want to change a color and use a nourishing nail polish remover to get it all off...my question is...Is it unhealthy to paint and repaint my nails over and over again in the way ive been doing?...


what ever information you can give me would greatly help..im kinda worriedNail Polish problem?
its unhealthy to paint your nails at all. if its just a short phase your going through that lasts like 2-3 months it'll be alright. then after that just dont do it every day. try keeping your color on for at least 3-5 days at a time. o.p.i. is one of the healthiest for your nails. comes in great colors. also to keep it on longer spread a clear gloss on top of it.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment