Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nasty toe nails problem?

This is funny and nasty at the same time. I have nicely trimmed toenails...they never grow long. I wear dark socks. I shower every day and i am not a scum bag. i groom myself like every guy does...ok...more than the average guy but much less than a metrosexual. But sometimes when i sit at my computer i tend to pick at my toes...sometimes i find pieces of my sock in the upper right or left corner of my big to nail. one day i got curious, like every dumb human does, and i smelled the piece of sock...i am pretty sure its sock. well any way it smells like straight up dog crap and after i pick it my fingers smell really bad.





What can i do to get rid of the smelly problem on my big toe. it is on both feet. I think it could be from wearing dark socks/sweating.





I figure i would ask it under beauty and style because if i ask it under mens health, women might have the same problem...it is possible.Nasty toe nails problem?
Use acetone and antifungals to take care of an immediate problem. Keep you feet well aired and dry (beathable socks and shoes) in addition to your daily cleanliness. Feet sweat and and usually enclosed, so it'll be toughNasty toe nails problem?
Ok well the smell is coming from the sweat and dead skin under your nails. All you need to do is stop picking at it or use that little hook thingy on nail clippers to clean under your toenails often because thats whats causing the smell. Im pretty sure its not noticeable from far away and its just the fact that its dead skin/sweat buildup under the nail. Nothing to really worry about unless you see fungus like stuff under it. Just keep the buildup clean and your problem will be solved =]
it might be cause of the socks being black and maybe to thick. Try after showering putting some gold bond powder or even baby powder on your feet and in between your toes. This will make your feet smell better and make sure they are really dry. then put your socks on. Try buying a little bit thinner socks and go with a white or light gray color. Good luck with your stinky toes hope this helps!
yeah go to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment