Saturday, August 21, 2010

My toenail fell off, and there was another nail under it. Whats my problem?

a few weeks ago i had this weird thing with my toe where there was this bump on top of my nail. and when i picked at it, it like peeled off? but the nail was still there. then another time, my nail turned kinda purple for no reason, and later it turned into a blister that popped itself and went away.





now my nail totally just fell off, (i didnt even feel it) and there is this other nail under it, but its really thin and it has that bump on the top. but i dont undersrtand how that happened, because the nail that fell off looked perfectly normal, and i felt absolutely no pain.











anyone know what this might be and how to prevent it?My toenail fell off, and there was another nail under it. Whats my problem?
you are prolific ,My toenail fell off, and there was another nail under it. Whats my problem?
i had that happen before actually. it started with a hang nail and got infected...leading to my nail actually peeling off, with another layer of nail still underneath and growing.





it was probably some kind of an infection for you, as well. but i would go to the doctor and explain what happened, just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment