Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have a problem of breaking nails, they have become really weak so please give me a solution?

I just came from my backhome , there I had really good nails and strong enough but the day I came here in Canada My problem of nails started They don't grow well Please help.I have a problem of breaking nails, they have become really weak so please give me a solution?
The biggest thing that helped my nails was eating more protein. I had weak nails until I went on the Zone diet and it required me to eat protein at every meal.





After a couple of months on the diet I had lost ten pounds. That's when I noticed my nails had gotten stronger too!





Multivitamins are also a good idea.





Good Luck!I have a problem of breaking nails, they have become really weak so please give me a solution?
Im sure somewhere online you can buy nailtiques its a nail protien that i swear got my nails that used to bend, chip, peel and not grow pretty much at all to get long and better than any fake nails in about a month but you will notice a differnce right away or atleast a few days
It's the lack of moisture. Soak them in olive oil once or twice per week.
try 'hard as nails' clear polish or talk to a doctor if it gets really bad


good luck!!
Are you biting them? Are you using a metal file which can cause future breakage? Are you anemic which can make nails brittle, and hair as well?





Start taking care of your nails, increase your iron by taking a daily supplement or start cooking your food (if you do any stove top cooking) in a cast iron frying pan rather than a regular one, use an emery board to file your nails and use a nail hardening polish.





Gelatin and Calcium won't really give you good results as you need to take a lot of them and do it continuously to even notice the tiniest effects.
Calcium is the best thing for healthy, strong nails. Take a calcium supplement or make sure you eat lots of food that contains calcium.





Product-wise, I find that Sally Hansen have a good product called Hard as Wraps in the Hard as Nails range, it's in a turquoise glass bottle and it makes nails really strong x
soak them in normal water for 1-2 minutes then put vaseline or eygyptian magic on all nails completly covered and leave for 7-10 minutes. it is totally reliable, celebs like kate moss, madonna, and kylie minogue all do it. so do i and it works like a charm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment