Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have really dark nails whats the problem?

im an african american/native american girl with a huge problem my nails are almost the same color as my skin. (and thats a chocolate color) its so embarrsing for me to not wear nail polish because ppl always ask me questions. sometimes i put a clear polish on and play it off like im wearing brown nail polish. what should i do to make my nails the right colorI have really dark nails whats the problem?
well, it's best in your case to go see a doctor and see if that's natural for you.I have really dark nails whats the problem?
If that's the way you are, then try not to worry about it! You are african american/native american and that's a great! There's no ';right'; nail color, just be proud of who you are and what comes with it!
My cousins are african american and always complain how pale my nails look lol.I think you can use any light cream nail polish,always use a good nail polish remover otherwise you could get more darker nails as they get stained.


If you think that are darker or rarer than usual...........could be a health issue,otherwise is just your natural and beautiful color :)
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment