Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Problem Nails?

Ladies - I have never been able to grow even short nails. I can't wear acrylic because of the glue and my skin is very sensitive.


Any suggestions for even short, nice nails?


I have heard jello and have done that in the past but I don't always eat it.Problem Nails?
sounds like you need calcium. the other day i was with my cousin and she was complaining about how her nails are short and don't grow out nicely so my aunt told her that she should try taking calcium. also my mom is always talking about taking calcium for bones and nails.Problem Nails?
Use a daily/weekly nail treatment polish. OPI has a Nail Envy line that help with weak,thin, damaged nails. I have used it and it works pretty well. Also, try taking some skin, hair and nail vitamins or just any kind of complete vitamin. You can also try rubbing some tee tree oil, or coconut oil on them to keep the cutticles healthy.
YOU SHOULD GET SOME OF THE NAIL ';POLISH'; THAT HELPS YOUR NAILS GROW, IT IS CALLED NUTRA NAIL, AND IT REALLY WORKS, BUT IT IS NOT CHEAP, I GOT MINE FOR $5.00, BUT IT IS WORTH IT! GOOD LUCK!!
french manicure?
My wife had the same problem and she finally found a good nail salon that specialized in silk-wrapped nails.





It avoids the use of acrylic products and the nails are much stronger and flexible. The trick is to find someone who can do a good job because silk-wrapped nails cost a little more and are not as easy as acrylic nails to shape.





Also with silk-wrapped nails you don't get the ';under nail funguses'; that come with prolonged use of acrylics.

No comments:

Post a Comment