Thursday, August 5, 2010

Please help with my lifelong problem!!! how 2 stop nail biting???

i am 14 year old girl and havent ever had my nails past my fingertips. i dont even realize it when i am biting. i heard its an actual disease and have tried bad tasting nail polish, but doesnt work. how do i stop??/Please help with my lifelong problem!!! how 2 stop nail biting???
Buy chewing gum.





I think these will really help you..... Or not....





http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Biting-Nails


http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Biting-Your-鈥?/a>Please help with my lifelong problem!!! how 2 stop nail biting???
cut them down with fingernail clippers, so you can't bite them anymore
tie a band-aid on fingers then u'll not be able to bite even if u want
You can do one of two things.





Option 1: Eliminate your nails. This can be done in one of two ways. First, you could use a pair of pliers to pull out each individual nail. Second, you could use a small saw, a chisel, or one of the knives you see on TV to help cut your fingers off at the final knuckle.





Option 2: Eliminate your teeth. Go back to those pliers you had before and use 'em on your front two teeth.





Okay, these answers are complete satire. I have been biting my nails for years and have no good way to stop other than slapping myself every time that I feel like I'm about to bite.
Occupy yourself with something 24/7 so that you wont even have time to bite your nails!
Try doing more things w/ your hands, like drawing or piano playing. Or stop being nervous. Sometimes being nervous makes you bite nails. You should also reward yourself when you do manage to grow your nails longer. and if all else fails, get fake nails. that's what my older sister did and her nails are long now.
Always trim the ends of ur nails n if u can still bite or cant stop growing them for the beauty quotient, then u must use fake nails. U wont bite them lol.


Try chewing a chewing gum or lick a lollypop or have a candy.


Put gloves for sometime.


Keep ur hands busy.


Dont stay stressed or think too much.


Tell ur frnds n family to nagg u whenever they see u biting them.


Every day when u wake up or when u go to sleep, repeat 20 times m not a lame girl to bite my beautiful nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment