Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please help my problem nails?

Nearly every nail on my hands keeps splitting. Not breaking or anything like that - literally, I have these lines (ridges) running down each nail that cause the layers of my nail to split. It's not a vitamin problem, I eat pretty healthy and take a multi-vitamin. Anyone have a suggestion on how I can stop the splitting from happening? Some of the ridges run all the way down to the cuticle.Please help my problem nails?
could be an infection, or It could just be extremely dry. I would first get an anti-fungal cream for the nail, use it as directed. Then I would use a nail fortifier. Garlic works too. I think it would also be wise to put hand cream on your nails once a day to keep them from drying out too much. after about a week the nail should be stronger, and I would recommend that you buff it regularly. ( one to three times a week) The buffing helps it to look better and at also stimulates nail growth. Filing your nail with a glass nail file may be better then cutting it. Glass is easier to clean then emery boards and filing can reduce the chances of your nail getting caught on something. And dont put nail polish on. It can weaken your nails even more.





The best type of nail fortifier that I know of is ';onymyrehe'; made by the tetra corporation. They are known for fungal treatments so I would trust them. Their website is:


http://www.thetetracorp.com/home/home.as鈥?/a>


The nail strengthener that they sell is so good that since I started using it, I have not even had a nail chip. I am a classical guitarist with vary long nails on my right hand and besides buffing, filing, and putting on onymyrrhe, I don't take care of my nails.Please help my problem nails?
Sounds like you do have a problem, maybe need to try some acrylic on top (not fake nails)
Sounds to me like you may have a nail fungus. You need to see a doctor and not just rely on topical ointments. A nail fungus will cause your nails to be brittle and weak, sometimes thick and discolored. Get to a doctor and keep your hands away from your eye's and mouth.
to better answer yr question visit%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
get sally hansen hard as nails


IT WORKS WONDERS FOR ME!! =]


theres a wide variety of stuff to harded your nails from sally hansen and stuff, just look around at eckerd and you will find something good.


and eat lots of jello


surprisingly, its really good for your nails!


i hope i could help! =]
Nail glue would do the trick. Why don't you try Fingr's Brush-on Nail glue. It works!





Good luck!
i have problem nails too, thats why I use acrylic nails lol. but if you dont want to do that get regular manicures which clean u up good. lotions and streghteners for nails will help too. go to a salon and have someone look at them in person because there could be lots of things causing this.
You may have to cut them really short and start over. Also, wear clear nail polish....the kind that benefits nail health and growth.
My great grandmother said if you peel garlic your nails get stronger and they did but you can try to nail polish that is garlic and see how that works
massage ure nail with almond oil...it will help for sure
I always file my nails square like, if they are curved or oval shaped that have a tendicey to break or split more. Also try Nail Tek, is a clear top coat that makes your nail thick. Try not to polish your nails too often though, the nail polish remover can dry your nails out, making them weak and brittle.

No comments:

Post a Comment