Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nails problem! Pls help me!?

Hi, i want to grow my nails but i cant. I have never grown them.How can i grow them ?Nails problem! Pls help me!?
do NOT get into getting artificial nails like acrylic or gel etc.


i learned the hard way; my nails became so weak that when the manicurist took off a set to put on new ones, a nail like bled. ew.





now i'm in your boat but it's getting better. i like sally hansen hard as wraps because it has some acrylic ingredients but it's safe. it lets your nails grown while protecting the outside from harsh elementsNails problem! Pls help me!?
I'm trying to grow mine too,well I've been trying for years but its very hard!


DONT put hot Sauce on them! Thats silly!


There's nail polish you can get especially for growing them,it tastes yucky so when you bite them you get this aweful taste and dont want to get it again.Also try painting your nails with any polish,I find when they have a pretty colour on them I dont want to ruin it.I always find that when Im doing really when and they've started to get some length that i bite them at that stage and its really annoying.If,like me,its a habbit you do when nervous or excited,then try to think of something else you could do,like (this sounds stupid) but trace the lines on your hands or something to stop yourself from biting.This is all i can suggest,all of this does help,but at the end of the day you need to REALLY try hard just to not do it.Its soo hard but you can do it.
depends do you bite them. if you do wear nail polish a colour that u can see and if u feel like biting them look at the polish and say you dont want to mess it up. if u dont just leave it it takes time i have the same problem dont worry about it
no aclyics, etc.


but some remedies can be hot sauce, nailpolish, or a varnish.





get into a gum habit instead, its healthier than biting them at least lol
put hot sauce on them

No comments:

Post a Comment