Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nails problem?

Does any one know why my nails lift of the nail bed? Suggestions on how to fix this problem would be appreciated,it is worse on my middle fingers and my thumbs.


Thank youNails problem?
I hear that eating garlic makes nails stronger but I am not sure of it. I use Sally hansens nail products and when I keep up with them my nails are strong and long. I get a lot of compliments. I used to go to nail shop but products did not keep my nails from being brittle. You can get her products at walgreens probably any drugstore. Make sure if you use her products for the first couple of weeks apply which ever base repair product every 2 days to get your nails strong and back in shape then use the color. that is best way to start getting healthy strong nails and then show then off with the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment