Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does anyone else have problems with toe nails splitting or know what it is?

This is quite gross so I do apologise





My toe nails split, from side to side, but it doesn't just happen, they grow like it. It only happens on my two big toes though. As they grow the top part of the nail splits more and begins to die. I hold it on for as long as possible with nail varnish but eventually it comes off. I have fresh nail growing up undeneath, but it's very thin, and uneven, and will take months to resemble anything like 'normal'





I can have 3 or 4 splits growing out on each nail at a time and can start to get ingrowing nails which I dig out myself as the doctor doesn't seem interested





Just wondered if anyone can identify or recognises any of the symptoms and can point me in the direction of any useful websites? Sandals season is coming up but at the moment I really don't want to be getting my feet out!!





Many thanksDoes anyone else have problems with toe nails splitting or know what it is?
fungal infection go to gp or buy stuff from chemist it is expensive and takes months to heal
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment