Thursday, August 5, 2010

I've problems with my toe nails...plz help?!?

I was wearing a small size shoes...and it resulted in a strange look for my nails...and part of the biggest ones are brown!!I've problems with my toe nails...plz help?!?
get a solution for ingnorant toenails and try it if that dosent work go to the doc.I've problems with my toe nails...plz help?!?
Cut the brown part off and wear shoes that fit.
Go and see a docter.
That is what you get if you wear a small size shoe. It will go after a month for the mean time use some nail polish to cover your toe nail.
dont wear those shoes again
ew
sounds like some type of fungus, not sure
You are in a bad situation I would go see a doctor ask him/her if there is a logical cost for this.








I know how you feel ! Mine is much worse ..... I just hand my toe nail removed and got 4 stitches ! and I am not joking !





: (
here are some things you could try and it could be





1. cute nails


2. you have toe fungus
Cut your toe nails. that is my solution.it is probably that they are too long or that your shoes are too small!

No comments:

Post a Comment