Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nails keep layering and breaking off? What is the problem and what can I do to help my nails stop layering?

You mean pealing?? Well you probably don't have enough fiber in your diet. Try eating Jello, it's actually really good for your hair and nails! Also i'd try a strengthening clear coat of nail polish, Sally Hansen has some good ones. Good lucky hun! Hope this helped :)Nails keep layering and breaking off? What is the problem and what can I do to help my nails stop layering?
My wife had a very similar problem.


Her friend, a manicurist told her to take a good multi-vitamin w/iron and xtra d.


I don't know what d has to do with it. And told her to keep them clipped right at or above the quick until they grow out. Then they should be fine.


Low on nutrients and acrylic nails will cause the problem she said.





BTW it really caused her hair to grow with the vitamin.Nails keep layering and breaking off? What is the problem and what can I do to help my nails stop layering?
you should see a dermotologist, but i had good results from something called ';nailtique'; It comes in different stages for different types of nail issues. You paint it on once a day for a week and then remove it and start over, eventually your nail become normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment