Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail problem?

I have really long and strong nails. They are just too long so my right hand thumb nail broke. It's very painful, because it broke lower than it should so you can see the meat which would always be covered by the nail. I want to buy a nail polish which grows nails faster, so I wanna ask what period of time would it take to grow my nail back. Not too long, but just normal size, so it wouldn't be painful anymore. It hurts even when I touch something...Nail problem?
What can I say? Try it...Nail problem?
nail polishes which claim to make nails grow faster are not that effective, however, the pain should subside pretty quickly,
make sure u cut ur nails once every 2 months for healthy nails...clean it all the time...make sure give it a TLC...coz if u dont they will smell

No comments:

Post a Comment