Thursday, August 5, 2010

Problems with my nails?

Well, i bite my nails and im already trying to stop that by wearing gloves and dipping my fingersn in hot sauce and such.


But, i have questions. My nails are so short from biting them for so long that the tip is jetting out, maybe 1/3 of an inch or so. Its disgusting and i wnt them gone. Just some questions, will the tips of my finger nails be white from thge point of where they are now. Meaning, 1/3 of the nail of the finger next to the pinky is gone, does that mean that when it grows back it will be white from that point?


Also, at the point where my finger meets my nail(closest to the knuckle) the skin is spreading down to the finger nail(overlaipping it) Why is this happening? How can i fix it?


Also, if i leave my fingernails alone for as long as possible by wearing gloves and dipping them in hot sauce and such, will they go back to perfectly health? (meaning normal lenght, no skin overlaping my nail, and no cuts around where the skin and the fingernail meet)


apreciate any help!Problems with my nails?
ok... if you go to any vitamin store, you will see that there is a section of vitamins that are specially formulated for nails, skin, and hair. Read the labels and buy the one you like the best. In 2 months your nails should be back to normal if you don't mess with them..... your hair and skin will be pretty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment