Saturday, August 21, 2010

Listerine cures nail fungus! Help share the solution to a disgusting problem, the reason I joined YahooAnswer

The answer is:


Listerine!!


It actually works!


I injured a toe nail (bent it back over the toe, ripping the majority of it off it's bed) and then after several months developed a white fungus which later spread to other nails. People can easily find helpful information on the web such as: fungus grows well in the high moisture enclosed space of shoes, so I'd rather tell everyone that soaking fungus in Listerine on a regular basis and periodically trim the nails back immediately following a soaking will eradicate the fungus. Initially I soaked the whole foot for too long which caused a weird, but brief tingling sensation and the skin on the bottom of my foot started a slight crack. I protected the crack with Vaseline which quickly healed and began tipping the basin in order to only soak the toes. Once/twice weekly, 20-40 minutes, seems to do the trick! Nails grow slowly, so be patient, but see weekly progress. Keep finger nail and toe nail clippers separate.


Wishing you the best,


-mListerine cures nail fungus! Help share the solution to a disgusting problem, the reason I joined YahooAnswer
This is true. My dermatologist recommended it in addition to the medicine she gave me.Listerine cures nail fungus! Help share the solution to a disgusting problem, the reason I joined YahooAnswer
Applying vicks to the soles of your feet then putting on socks and going to bed cures coughs 100% of the time. I have no idea how it works but it does.

1 comment:

john said...

Other home remedies that readers have used to treat their nail fungus include Vicks VapoRub, hydrogen peroxide, tea tree oil and cornmeal mush as a foot soak.
Nail-Rx Nail Care Reviews

Post a Comment