Thursday, August 5, 2010

Having problems getting my gel nails off..or at least i think they are gel nails...?

I've gotten my nails done and i had asked for gel nails, i've had them redone twice now and i am ready to get them removed and i tried to use acetone remover but not much happened other than a little bit coming off. I dont know if its because i didnt keep it in the acetone long enough, or they are done in a different way which is not allowing me to remove them myself. Should i go back to the salon where i got them done to get them removed, or am i still able to do it myself? =SHaving problems getting my gel nails off..or at least i think they are gel nails...?
If they are real UV gel nails, then acetone cannot remove them. They are removed only by filing them off. Don't let a tech force them off in any way. That is a sure way to ruin your natural nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment