Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have white spots on my nail. what does that mean? Some health problem?

It means you may be deficient in certain essential minerals, such as zinc. If your taking a multivitamin/mineral supplement, make sure it is a good quality, whole food (if possible) supplement. You can try taking a mineral supplement before bed at night, with a good combination of calcium, magnesium, zinc, and other minerals.I have white spots on my nail. what does that mean? Some health problem?
this means your nails are growing and healthyI have white spots on my nail. what does that mean? Some health problem?
You probably just dont drink enough water. You should try drinking more water before considering anything too drastic.
Just Calcium deposits...nothing to worry over. ..I have them also.
Usually when you mash a nail a little you end up with white spots. Other times its just calcium. Doubt its anything to worry with or we are all doomed.
They are just calcium deposits and they will grow out as your nail grows and it is nothing to worry about we all get them.
calcium deposits
Try drinking more milk, but its nothing to be conserned with.

No comments:

Post a Comment