Thursday, August 5, 2010

Problem with acrylic nail set?

i got acrylic nails on april 4th and theiy have been fine. my nails are groing underneath and i know thats normal and all.


well yesterday i hit my right hand ring finger on a door nail first. now my nail is purple underneath.


and today i noticed that my right thumb nail is bleeding UNDERNEATH the acrylic and i have no idea why. i didnt hit it or anything its just bleeding!


i also want to know why my nails are all a shade of purple now. its not dark, its light light but still they've changed colors.


what could be wrogn with my nails?! i cant seem to remove them either so theyre practicly stuck on and i cant get them off! help! whats wrong and what can i do!Problem with acrylic nail set?
you need to go to the nail salon to get them to take it off for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment