Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have white spots on my nails. do i have a problem?

ever since i was born i have had white spots on my nails.


is their something wrong with me??????????I have white spots on my nails. do i have a problem?
there just bruises i get them all the timeI have white spots on my nails. do i have a problem?
If they are at your cuticles it is new nails that always grow underneath for later. That is normal and they appear white. If they are above and are speks, maybe you use to bite your nails when you were younger. Sometimes hurting your finger doing something can cause that. It will in over time go away. Mine do.
White spots on your finger nails is a classical symptom of a zinc deficiency.
you are good
sounds like the first signs of cootie infusion.
it may just be scratches on your nails. i do a lot of yard work and when i scratch my nails they get a kind of white scrape. either way i don't think it's too big of a problem.
no there is nuthin wrong with u it is just new nails growing

No comments:

Post a Comment